Portable Fuel Cell Design
More power, less weight
The SFC JENNY 600S is a miniaturized, lightweight, portable fuel cell for those in deployment defense scenarios. The JENNY 600S can be used for recharging up to 4 batteries simultaneously, powering a number of electrical devices and creating a highly efficient energy network.
Modern task forces require a portable, reliable energy supply
- Using the JENNY 600S fuel cell significantly reduces the weight burden by reducing the number of spare batteries. Up to now, soldiers had to use numerous batteries and carry spares, resulting in a substantial weight burden.
- Soldiers can equip themselves with the minimum amount of batteries and instead carry additional food, water and ammunition.
- In combination with the SFC Power Manager 3G, a power distribution hub, several devices can be supplied with power very efficiently at the same time.
JENNY 600S is already being used by NATO forces.
- 80% weight reduction (vs. Batteries)
- No detectable signature (sound, heat, EMI)
- Increased Sustainability
- Charges up to 4 batteries simultaneously
- 600 Wh/day Fuel Cartridge
Smart ideas for a smart world.